(as stated in part also in ‘Terms and Conditions’)
BYBM is committed to protecting your privacy. This Site is controlled from offices in Delavan, Wisconsin and Seoul, South Korea. BYBM makes no warranty that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this Site from other locations, you understand that you do so on your own initiative and that you are entirely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws.
To make this policy easier to read, we call the Website, the Applications, the Platforms, and the Shop together the "Services". When we talk about “Personal Information”, we mean information relating to you or other identifiable individuals.
When you first register for login content (when available), and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
• your full name, username, and email address and other contact details
• the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
• a unique user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
• other optional information as part of your account profile
• your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
• other information submitted by you
• your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services, we may also collect your credit card or PayPal information
• user generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
• images or other files that you may publish via our Services
• information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Services
• information relating to an individual’s real time location
BYBM also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
Features are being developed and not all collection information is currenlty applicable, but becomes so in the event to enhnaced website features to include login content, and other services.
Collection of Information
When you use Minsoo Go’s Site, BYBM or its authorized technology services provider(s) may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the website and its services. This information is used to administer the website(s) and to collect data used to improve the website(s).
When we may share Personal Information
(1) when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
(2) where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
(3) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
(4) if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
(5) to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with BYBM;
(7) if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-Personal Information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as shares, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Services whilst it is in transit over the Internet and any such submission is at your own risk, and this risk is specifically disclaimed in our Terms.
If you are a Logged-in User, it is advisable that you log out of your account at the end of every session and not leave a logged-in account unattended for any period of time, particularly if you use a shared computer or device.
The Services are mainly provided from offices in Delavan, WI and Seoul, South Korea. However, by the very nature of the Services, the data that is viewed, collected, stored or posted on or through the Services also needs to flow from wherever you are located in the world, to where our Supported Platforms are storing the same data (i.e. in most cases, in the United States). In addition, BYBM uses third-party service providers (such as managed hosting providers, card processors, CRM systems, sub-processors of Customer Content and technology partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and other services that we use to operate the Services. These third party providers may process, or store, the same Customer Content on servers outside of and including in South Korea or the US.
By using any of the Services, or submitting or collecting any Personal Information via the Services, you authorize Minsoo Go and its authorized service partners to use and process Customer Content and Data (including any Personal Information) in these countries. Please be aware that the privacy protections and the rights of authorities and Government agencies to access your Personal Information in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country.
• BYBM will release specific information about you or your account in order to comply with a valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.
• BYBM may also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Site or a physical or property threat to you or others.
• BYBM may also transfer personally identifying user information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate change.
• The information you enter when making a purchase or an online donation will also be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorize payments. Such information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for the purpose or carrying out the transaction(s).
You further understand that if you give out personal information online through a discussion board or posting on BYBM’s Site, that information can be collected and used by third parties. BYBM cannot and does not guarantee the security of information you post in any public forum or anywhere on the Site. You disclose such information at your own risk.
Copyright © 2017 Better You By Minsoo Go