Hey guys, I’m Minsoo Go, Master Trainer, WBFF Pro, and your guide to a better you!
I am Korea's first ever Bikini World Champion, Pro Athlete, and Fitness Model.
As a spokesperson, businesswoman, and speaker with many appearances all over the world, it has been my priority: First that you are comfortable with your fitness journey and your progress. Second that you continue to make progress each day. I'm very excited to bring this to you and can't wait for all the changes coming soon. I hope you benefit from what I bring to you.
Through my Podcasts with The GO Standard and my Blog, you will learn more about me every day and I will learn about you!
My mission is to share with you my experiences and motivate you to make the choice to lead a healthy, balanced life – a better you.
I’ll help you through my blogs, podcasts, videos, and programs. I want to be a part of your journey and transformation to the best version of yourself.
As a Master and Celebrity Trainer, and Korea's first ever Bikini World Champion; I’ve helped my clients, many of them Pro Athletes, achieve their goals for many years.
I'm an athlete who appreciates how fitness can make a positive impact on your life. Now, I want to help you!
I’m including my history and background info here to let you know where I’m coming from and where we’re going from here:
- 2014 All Star Classic Bikini MVP
- 2012 WBFF Fitness Model Champion
- 2010 NPC Texas Roundup Bikini Champion
- Certified Personal Trainer & Fitness Instructor
- MAGAZINES - SURE, Ceci Korea, Gentleman Korea, Men's Health Korea, Oxygen Korea (cover model), O, The Ophra; Magazine Muscle & Strength, MxyMAG
- TV - Life & Health TV Fun & Easy Dance Fitness Zumba Master Trainer
- Speaker and Lecturer at the Sang Myeong University
- Key Note Speaker for events with corporations and gyms including Samsung, CoffeeWorks, and FitWhey